IntroductionAt By The Seaside we try to cater for all visitors in our home based 12 all en-suite bedroomed guest accommodation our rooms consists of Deluxe Double, Doubles, Twin, Family and Single rooms are available, price includes breakfast and evening meal is optional at £15.00 per person per night.
Access to the B&B is by frontage only, unloading of luggage is permitted for 10mins. If you have any specific questions please feel free to call us and we will endeavor to help you.
Pre-Arrival• Email address firstname.lastname@example.org or Kamess2557@aol.com. Website is www.bytheseaside.com.
• Nearest train stations are North/South shore North shore Station 40min walk 10 min taxi journey.
• Local coach station Lonsdale road about 10 min walk. 5 Min taxi.
• Public transport both ends of St Chads Road Promenade buses trams & taxis, 10mins into town centre, Lytham Road Buses only10mins town center.
• Nearest hire of mobility aids 5min walk Lytham Road will also pick up and deliver.
• Approx distance 2km Town centre, 3km Blackpool airport, 1 km Blackpool pleasure Beach 1 km Blackpool Tower.
• There is a local taxi service that has accessible taxis if required we can make a booking for you.
• Brochures and menus can be provided in large print by prior arrangement.
Arrival And Car Parking Facilities• On arrival to By The Seaside it is roadside off loading next to a low kerb.
• Sorry there is no parking at By The Seaside, however, there is a local pay and display in the next street Crystal road about 5 min walk, and also on Lonsdale Road about 10 min walk both these car parks have well lit areas back to the Hotel.
Main Entrance, Reception• On the entrance to the hotel there is a small step and measures 20cm in height and 116cm in width. The front door is a single opening to the left width 70cm height 84cm onto tiled area with mat.
• Hallway width measures 130cm. Seating is also available in reception areas.
• You have access to the hotel 24hrs, reception is manned from 8am-11pm emergency numbers are given in bedroom folders.
• Assistance with your luggage is helped from your vehicle to room if you require.
Public Areas – Hall, Stairs, Landing, Corridors etc• All corridors are well lit have good colour contrast and the covering is short pile carpet. ground floor corridor width 130cm.
• Bar and breakfast room are on the ground floor level.
• There are 15 stairs to the first floor landing rooms 1-6. There are 14 stairs to the second floor landing 7-12.the stairs measuring 20cm height 33 cm width.
• Corridor width on 1st and second floor landings 85cm wide.
Public Areas – Sitting room, lounges, lobbies etc• Public areas are on the ground floor Bar door width area 31cm x 133cm height, dining room access measurement 31cm width x 133cm height.
Public WC• There is a public WC on the first floor 15 (stairs) with cushion flooring.
Restaurant / Dining Room, Bar And Bar area, Take Away And Cafe• Breakfast is served in the breakfast room on ground floor.
• There are no steps.
• Furniture is flexible and can be removed on request, under leg measurement 50cm width x 65cm height.(legs on each corner) chairs are without arms.
• Menus can be provided in large print by prior arrangement.
Laundry• No Facilities.
• Local Launderette approx 10min walk.
Shop• No facility.
• Local shop at the end of St Chads Road.
Treatment room’s• No facility.
Outdoor Facilities• No facility
Conference And Meeting Rooms, Banqueting• No Facility
Clubs And Entertainment• No facility
Bedrooms & Sleeping Areas• Bedroom 1 Single
• Bedroom 2 Premier Double
• Bedroom 3 Triple
• Bedroom 4 Double
• Bedroom 5 Family
• Bedroom 7 Double
• Bedroom 8 Double
• Bedroom 9 Double
• Bedroom 10 double/single
• Bedroom 11 Double/single
• Bedroom 12 Double
• All rooms have access to both sides of the bed except room 5 which has a single bed against the wall.
• All rooms have low pile carpeting, Colour TV, beverage trays, bedside draws, overhead / side lamps,chair / stool, hairdryers, wall safe, double glazed and central heating.
• All doors open inwards and width measurement 63cm.
Shower-room & WC• All en-suites have a step into the shower measuring 19 cm high Cushion floor covering with bath matt, shaver points / shelf height125cm hand basin height 78cm WC height to rim 46cm/ all en-suites have louvre doors and a cubicle space of 69cm x 73cm.
• All doors entering the en-suites opens outwards except room 11 which is a slider door.
Self-Catering Kitchen• N/A
Grounds and Gardens• Outside seating area at the front of the premises for 5 guests, Level area. smoking permitted area.
Additional Information• At the By The Seaside we are a non smoking establishment (smoking is allowed in the area at the front of the building were a bin is provided) there are no steps to this area.
• We can keep medication in our main fridge (not available 24hrs).
Address:By The Seaside
22,St Chads Road
Telephone:U.K 01253 346087
Outside the UK:(0044) 1253 346087
Grid reference: 11A
Hours of operation: 8am-11pm
Local equipment hire companies:Blackpool scooter / wheel chair hire short distance from By The Seaside 01253 408453
183 lytham road BlackpooL FY16EU.
Delivery and pick up service to By The Seaside door.
Local public transport numbers:Metro coastline bus coach and tram service.
Save money on travel, bus and travel card 1,2,3,5, and 7 day passes sold in shops and newsagents.
Car ParksRigby Road, Blackpool FY1 5DD 01253 473001.
Local accessible taxi numbers:Streamline: 01253 345000.
Radio Cabs: 01253293222.