Terms and Conditions
1.Prices are per room per night, and include a complimentary full English breakfast and all taxes.
- 100 % of the first night stay will be charged on the day of booking by credit or debit card. Unfortunately we no longer accept cheques or postal orders.
Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If cancelled up to 14 days before the date of arrival, or in case of no-show or curtailment the person whose name the booking is made in will be liable to pay100% for the total cost as per reservation, less an allowance for food and service.
Passport, visa and health requirements for you and your party are your responsibility .You are strongly advised to take out holiday insurance against cancellation. Please also note all cancellations or modifications must be made in writing, telephone or email to Mr& Mrs K Amess By The Seaside 22 St Chads Road Blackpool FY1 6BP. Tel- 01253 346087 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check in time is any time after 14:00pm. If guests arrive before, we can offer to hold luggage at the B&B Check out time on the date of departure is 10:00am. Luggage can be stored for you.
- Your booking is governed by English law, and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. The booking confirmation and these terms represent the entire agreement between By The Seaside and you. You confirm that you have entered into the contract with By The Seaside on the basis of any representation not expressly incorporated into these documents.
- By The Seaside do not accept liability for any omissions or errors and reserves the right at any time to change information published on the site. By The Seaside does not accept liability for any loss either indirect or consequential that may arise from the use of or connected with By The Seaside web site or for any products or services purchased from By The Seaside
- Any complaint about the booking service must be notified to By The Seaside in writing or by email correspondence information as in section 3 as soon as possible. Any complaint regarding the hotel must be brought to the attention of the hotel management as early as possible during your stay and, if not resolved to your satisfaction, should be notified to By The Seaside in writing.
- You warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. All bookings are personal to you and may not be sold, assigned or otherwise transferred.
- The rooms must not be occupied by more persons than stated or booked.
- Comfort and cleanliness are very important to us and we ask guests to assist us by keeping their rooms clean and tidy and avoiding undue noise and behaviour which might disturb others.
The proprietor reserves the right to cancel accommodation without refund, if in their opinion the behaviour of a guest is such that the comfort and enjoyment of others is thereby inhibited.
- Under NO circumstances must Take-away foods or Alcohol be brought onto the premises.
1. Smoking: We are a strictly Non-Smoking establishment throughout. Should any guest be found to be smoking within the building (including ‘hanging out’ the windows), they will be charged a £50.00 cleaning fee, and in appropriate circumstances, reported to the police. The costs will be taken from the credit/debit card used to secure the booking or pay for the stay.
Windows must be Kept closed when the room is unoccupied, and doors locked.
By The Seaside will not be held responsible for items of value left unattended. There is a wall mounted safe in each room it is your responsibility to make sure this safe is locked at all times.24 hr CCTV recording is in operation on these premises.
- Damages/Key Loss:
Please take care with our accommodation. You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages that are caused while you occupy the room, including any accidents that may occur. If any damage is caused you are responsible, up to the full cost of replacement or repair (min £50 up to £500 The costs will be taken from the credit/debit card used to secure the booking or pay for the stay. This also applies to anything that goes missing from your room during your stay. One key lost will incur a £10.00 charge for replacement.
- Fire Safety Equipment:
It is a criminal offence to tamper with any fire safety equipment including smoke detectors and fire extinguishers. Unauthorised use can lead to prosecution. Anyone found to be doing so would be charged £100.00, reported to the police and asked to leave the premises immediately.
- We have a licensed bar unfortunately we do not allow non-residents.
- Whilst your stay at By The Seaside you may have family or friends that wish to come and visit you here and also wish to come to your room. This is strictly prohibited due to insurance reasons.
Any special dietary needs or allergies must be declared prior to making a booking or ordering any food.